Monday, February 28, 2011

2011 Oscar ceremony gallery | Photo Galleries | Oscars 2011 | Entertainment | Toronto Sun

2011 Oscar ceremony gallery | Photo Galleries | Oscars 2011 | Entertainment | Toronto Sun


Although, I was very sick yesterday there was nothing that was going to make me miss the fashion event of the year "The Oscars!!!" For as long as I can remember I have always loved to watch them and most of all see what everyone is wearing. Last night, did not disapoint me at all....the old time "Hollywood Glamour," was out in full force. I must say that everyone looked absolutly beautiful and there really were not very many dresses that I disliked. I definatly noticed that there was a trend with very glamorous red dresses last night and I was loving it!!! Jennifer Hudson, was drop dead gorgeous in her Tangerine Red dress and I was in love with Ann Hathaway's Valentino Red gown!!! I could not get enough of Ann Hathaway's gowns...they were all just stunning!!! My jaw dropped when Amy Adams walked on stage in her glitzy and very sparkly navy blue gown....anyone who knows me, knows that I love anything that sparkles!!! So, tell me....who was your favorite last night??

No comments:

Post a Comment